Friday, June 15, 2012

Wigs, Wigs, and More Wigs

Last weekend, I went wig browsing with my two girls, Emily and Christel, at Charlotte's Hair Line in White Marsh.  They had tons of selections.  I opted for short and blond.  There were tons I had to choose from.  It was actually a lot of fun.  It has been awhile since I had hair, so it was fun to see all the styles.  If you knew me before this blog, then you know I rarely had the same hair style for long.  Plus, the added bonus of having curly hair meant I could straighten it if the mood strikes.

I ended up getting two really cute wigs.  I still fully plan on embracing Bold Is Fabulous, but I have some options if I am in the mood and for special occasions.    

Charlotte loved when I put them on.  She kept smiling and laughing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment