Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Official...I Have Chemo Brain

Chemo brain is here.  Since I will be having treatments for a few more months, it looks like my CB will be here for awhile.  I am not sure I ever fully recovered from the infamous prego/mommy brain, so at least those close to me are semi used to it. 

I will think of something I have to do in the morning, and by the afternoon, I have completely forgotten about it.  Sometimes I will remember hours after I should have done something, but most of the time I only remember if someone asks me or I see it written down.  Or sometimes, it just randomly pops back in my head.  I also have to be fully focused on what someone is saying, or I won't even remember conversations.  If you tell me something important, don't feel bad asking if I wrote it down.  It's like I am in a little fog.    

No comments:

Post a Comment